Wednesday, December 31

Sixteen Forever.

January

It was a normal new year for me as I didn't really have any new year resolutions. It was actually a new environment for me being in Form 4 because most of the stuff were new to me. I was going to learn new subjects and have recess later than the others. After I got my PMR results, I choose to go to Lambda because I knew my results weren't good enough for me to get into a pure science class as the the criteria needed to enter was 6As and above. I got 5. So I thought I will not have any chance. Later on, I realised I didn't really like engineering drawing and Biology started to interest me. I fikir masak-masak and then I submitted my application to enter 4 Gamma to Cik Pugarnes. That weekend, we had a farewell party for Trixie at Ann's house as Trixie moved to Wesley Methodist. It was quite sad then because one of our close friend was not in our school anymore. :( The week of school after that, on that Monday Cik Pugarnes announced who got their applications granted. I was so happy as I made it to 4 Gamma. :) I started to make new friends then :).

February

The 2nd month of school, everyone seemed to be busy preparing for Sports Day and the football tournament was just around the corner. Valentine's Day was a very special day for my best friend Fassler as he proposed to Sally on that wonderful day :). On that same day, we didn't manage to qualify for the quarter finals of the MSSKL tournament. It was quite sad for the Form 5s as it was their last year and they wanted it to be the best. While we went for our football tournament, the Penilaian 1 test was going on. We missed it but we had to sit for it the week after our tournament. :(. Trixie had a great birthday party this month too.


March

We had our sports day on 01/03/08. It was raining and it was quite nice except that the field was wet and kinda slippery though :S. At least the sun is not so hot. Maclay walked away as champions on this day. Preparations for IU day was going on almost everyday.


April


I got sick on April Fool's day and I got my first BSL for the year for lepaking by the stairs beside my class when Cik Fadzelah busted us!. The 2nd of April was a day to remember for me. On the 5th of April was IU day. IU day this year was great! :). After IU day, Kim had a BBQ at her house. On Cassandra's birthday I jumped over some table thinking I could pass it but I was wrong. It was one of the stupidest things that I've ever done and I ended up injuring my left knee. :(. Cass had a wonderful party :)


May


The mid-term exam is here. I was damn scared for the exams because it was my first Form 4 mid-term test. After the exams, Alpha+Beta+Gamma played football against Amanah. It was a great match. After the exams, Jon, Ihmran, Hakim, Fassler, Sally, Trishala, Derek, Phillip and Yish went out for our first outing at Pavilion. :). It was indeed a very great day. On the 31st of May, Ihmran celebrated his 13th birthday! :).


June

This month was filled with Euro 2008 action. Our cross country was held on the 14th of June. My family and I celebrated my dad's birthday on the 24th of June <3>


July

On the 3rd of July, Fassler had one of his best birthdays ever celebrated with his friends and MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FORM 5s!!!!. It was a great day for him I guess :). Kim had a wonderful party too :). Trishala turned 14 on the 26th of July :) <3.


August

Exams are here again but this time it's the Penilaian 2 test. The Beijing Olympics kicked off with a blast. :). On that very same day as well which was 08/08/08, it was a very very memorable day for me :). After the exams, we had a short holiday and after that back to school. My uncle celebrated his birthday on the 17th of August while my cousin Adam celebrated his on the 24th. The Merdeka celebrations were held as usual in school. My friends and I celebrated my birthday on the same day as the Merdeka celebration. Thanks to everyone for everything! :). Thinesh my good friend got me a cake, thanks again dude!. They did some surprise birthday cake thing where my pants got pulled down twice by Fassler!. Nice one dude!. =)



A drink Ihmran and I saw in Tesco.


Interact Fellowship Trip :)


Adam's 7th birthday :)


The best birthday :)

September

Ramadhan has finally come and it was time for all the Muslims to fast. Early in the month, a few of us B.O.Ds had to stayback and practice for some performance during the Interact Joint Installation. It was quite tiring but overall I had a great time. The Installation performance was okay. Luckily I didn't screw up. The rest of the B.O.Ds did well too :). My uncle, auntie and Izzat left for Scotland as my uncle was going to do his Masters there. It was a very sad day for me as they had helped me A LOT, they teached me a lot of things, they guided me, they were there for me whenever I needed them and they were very nice to my family and I. I felt quite lonely when they left. Last time I didn't really like them(during my small boy days) and now I kinda regret it. Haih, but what to do right. No point crying over spilt milk. Anyways, I wish them luck and good health and may god bless them :).



Izzat :)


My uncle, auntie and my family :)


Interact Joint Installation.


All of us :)


My great damn funny bestfriend Abang Hakim! :)



My bestfriend Nazri since standard 1 in Sri Garden :)

October

Hari Raya Aidil Fitri fell exactly on the 1st of October. The first day was normal as the men had to go for their Raya prayers. On the 2nd day of October, my dad took all of us except my mum (because she was busy) to Penang for a short holiday. It was fun because the last time I've been there was when I was very young I guess. Probably during my primary school days? I'm not sure. :S. Anyhoo, we had to study during this time because exams were nearing. Ee Lyn had a great party during our break after our first phase of exams. It was a great party Lyn! thanks! :). My mum celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of October <3.



Raya with cousins :)


Guinea pigs in my grand aunty's house :)


Penangggggg =)


Wow, the best prawn meeeee.


iPood hahahah! :)


Iman, Ihmran and I in Penang :)


Sunset by the beach :)


Cass for you :), hahaha jkjk. dont VHACK me! haha


Derek and Fass my best buddies man :)


:)


The best friends you could ever ask for(Derek including you ah macha) hahaha =)

November

The second phase of exams are here. It was kinda stressful because the 'killer papers' were held during the first week of the second phase. All the Chemistry, Physics and Add Maths paper 2 :S. After having so much of fun in school, it finally came to and end on the 14th of November :(. It was everyone's last day of school (except the form 3s because they finished a week earlier than everyone). I was quite excited because after so much of stress I could finally relax. Ihmran and I stayed over at our grandma's place for about a week. We had loads of fun :). Sally had a wonderful BBQ party too :). At the end of November, the school mailed everyones results to their homes :S.



Sally' Birthday Party =)

December

I could say that December passed pretty fast. I guess it's because it's the holidays and it's our last month of enjoyment before school reopens in January. It was my first time working and I had a great experience :). On Christmas Eve, Max the organiser organised an outing for all of us. It was fun and funny :). Merry Christmas on the 25th of December! :). At the end of the month, the Form 3s had to take their PMR results and congrats to everyone! (: . Finally, is this day where I'm writting this post about my 2008. I really miss this year very much (sounds gay) but I've learnt a lot this year. I've made many mistakes and screwed up many times and I'm sorry to everyone if I've done anything wrong. This year will probably be my most memorable year in my school life but hopefully next year will be even better! :). May god bless you and I wish everyone a........



Happy New Year !!!!!!! :)



0 comments: