Thursday, December 18

Flashbacks.

I'm sitting right here doing nothing. I was supposed to wake up at 6.30 to get ready for futsal in the morning. My team and I were planning to play futsal today and I was supposed to meet Rejab at his house at 7.40 AM but I did wake up at 6.30 something and slept back all the way till 7.41 when I kept on hearing the same ringtone when I knew I had already switched my alarm off. Looking to my phone, I saw Rejab calling. He was like "eh baru bangun eh?" then me with my blur voice was like "errrr a'ah". hahahah so I took my bath and all and then I got a message from him saying there's not enough people. So we decided to play tomorrow instead.

Aiyooo, I could have slept more. Now I'm sleepy and I have no idea what to do. I think I better go back to bed eventhough I've had my bath already. Felt kinda fresh at first but not so fresh later on. Okay, I'm crapping already.

Till then,
Idhzan

0 comments: