Thursday, December 11

You'll never walk alone.

Nowadays I have not been getting enough sleep. Haha I've been sleeping quite late and waking up quite late though. hahaha need to catch up on my sleep! lols

Anyways, I planned to catch the Liverpool match at 7.00 AM today. Although I did wake up at 7.04, as usual me I would always be like "alaa still early 5 mins, 5 mins lah" hahaha so instead of sleeping back for 5 minutes, I slept till 7.44. In the end, I slept back again and finally got up at 8.22. I rushed downstairs and my maid and Ihmran were watching the match. I saw the time on the score board and it was already 90 mins ++ so I was like aiyoooooo wasted man! coz normally Liverpool plays during midnight or either very early in the morning around 3.30.

Well, at least they beat PSV Eindhoven(a dutch team) by 3 goals to 1. :) thanks to goals from Ryan Babel, Albert Riera and David N'gog. They've already qualified for the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League. I wish them all the best and hope they can win the Champions League for the sixth time :)

0 comments: