Friday, December 19

Always.

Today was like any other usual day, except that I think I scratched my right eye too much yesterday and I woke up with a red right eye! hahah lols red eyes are watery for me. hahaha

So, I got ready for futsal and went to Sports Planet, Ampang with Rejab and Izz Aizat. I was a bit scared at first because I thought we did not have enough players as we were playing against Pandan Jaya on the Fifa court which is 6 players aside. So we needed to get at least 6 players minimum. Any extras would be substitutes. After we reached there, we only had EXACTLY 6 players and they brought like 10. One guy brought his chick also so can count it as 11 lah I suppose.hahaha.

Anyways, we went into the game thinking it'll be a tough match because they're from Pandan Jaya and I know that place has quite a few rempits. I've had enough of rempits way of playing, effing rough. We didn't have any substitutes so if anyone pancit means die lah.hahaha :S. I did make a few mistakes ahahha. But next time I think I'll switch positions with Syahmi. I wanna play his defensive midfield role and I think I'll give him my leftback position hahaha. Rejab even told me he likes playing leftback so next time we'll try lah hahah.

Final score was 7-6. We lost to them by ONEEEEEE goal. Adiq our striker was injured during the middle of the match and we were basically playing with 5 men because he couldn't really run. I wish him a speedy recovery hahah. :). Next time we reallyyyy have to get more players incase anything happens. Well, it was a great game. I really had fun! :).

0 comments: