Monday, December 22

Keano.

Today I woke up at 12.45 PM. That was because I watched the Arsenal vs Liverpool game till 2. It was a great game overall. The teams drew 1 - 1. I was damn scared when Arsenal's Robin Van Persie scored first because Arsenal are a very good team and I was afraid they might thrash Liverpool. Dahlah they're playing at the Emirates(Arsenal's home stadium). Later on, Liverpool equalised through Liverpool's Robbie Keane with a spectacular goal. It was a difficult ball to hit but he hit it into the back of the net. Congrats Robbie!.

Every night, my mum will ask me to send Noni out of the house coz if she stays in, she might scratch the furniture or vomit or shit in the house if she really tak tahan. You might never know right. :S. So, she asked me to send Noni out during the match but Ihmran told me he wanted to bring her upstairs into our room to sleep with us. So I was like okay lah. I didn't mind coz I thought it was his plan, so if anything he kena lah. HAHA!.

Infact, Noni was sleeping under the coffee table which was on the brown carpet. Dahlah her fur brown, sleeping on brown carpet somemore. My mum didn't see her lah. haha So my mum went up to go to bed thinking we already sent her out.

After the match, Ihmran brought her up. Everytime we bring Noni up, she will stay put or just like lie down by the door waiting to go out coz she tak biasa being in our room. So she'll kinda like wait for us to open the door then she chow la. But after like 20 to 30 mins, she will start to meow like she's telling us she wanna get out. So I was sleepy and like I didn't care so I just told Ihmran to leave Noni outside our room lah if she really wanna go out. Afterall it's his plan.

Then he really left Noni outside our room when she started to meow. So Noni must've meow-ed somemore lah in front of my mum's room. Ihmran and I thought my mum was sleeping but actually she HASN'T slept yet :S. So my mum heard her meows and scolded us la. She scolded Ihmran first and then Ihmran told her "zan ask me to put her outside the room". Haih so I pun kena lah. The worst part was when she said "NO MORE WATCHING FOOTBALL, NO MORE GOING OUT" *when she said both of those conditions I was still like okay lah not so bad coz I don't really go out right*. Then she said "NO MORE FUTSAL". :S. Aiyoooo, futsal is like my hobby!. Damn, and how to go futsal with my dad tonight?. I have a futsal game with my friends on Wednesday against some team. Haihhhh :(. Hopefully she'll let me go :).

0 comments: