Wednesday, December 17

Borrrreeeeeed

Hahaha, I'm kinda bored and I have nothing much to write. lols. This post will mostly be crap.hahaha okay where do I start?

Oh yeah, that day I went to my friend's cousin's house for dinner coz they had some makan makan going on. They had air bandung which tasted different from the mamak air bandung. Theirs was gassy! hahah soo cool man! :). Anyways, they had spaghetti as well. I had two plates :)

After makan, I went inside the house with my other friends to lepak. All of a sudden,..................................................................................................................................................................................................... I saw the NUMBER EIGHT BLACK BALL!!!! :). I'm not sure if all of you guys out there know what it is but it's some black ball where you can ask questions and see what it'll reply. It's kinda funny lah if you ask funny questions. Hakim posted about this black ball once in his blog. Go look it up. His is funny! hahah :)

So anyways, my first question to the black ball was :

Idhzan : *holding the ball tight* Am I gay? :S

Black ball : Not in a million years.

Idhzan : *phew* haha luckily :)

I kinda forgot all the other stupid questions I asked so I can't post it. Sorry. It was damn funny lah. Hakim said you can get it at TOYS "R" US for RM 25. hahaha that ball can really keep you glued to it without feeling bored unless you run out of questions to ask lah.hahaha okay i'll stop here. Bye! :)

0 comments: