Friday, December 19

Liverbird.

After coming back from futsal and Friday prayers, I rested at home for a while before going to work. Then at 3.50 I gotta leave for work :).

So there's this dude who sits beside me and guides me. The first time I met him was on my first day of work which was on Tuesday. So that time I didn't know who is he lah, he just tell me what to do and all since he worked there for past 2 months already. He's like my senior lah, I'm the junior.

Anyways, just now after I've finished all my work, he asked me whether I'm coming tmrw and I said yeah. So from then on I made a new friend. We introduced ourselves and all like normal and the best part was he asked me "so you watch football?". I was kinda shocked lah coz he didn't look like a football fan from his looks, no offense dude.(don't judge a book by it's cover). So I said yeah. Then I asked him what team he supported and he said "errrrr.......actually I'm a MAD fan of LIVERPOOL!". I was shocked again!. hahaha I thought if he did support any club it would probably be MU because majority of the people I know supports MU or either some other club. Our school is filled with MU supporters :(

And he really knows a lot about football weh. We talked about last season's Liverpool matches and he remembers them and even the SCORES too! :) Damn!, this fella is good lah. hahaha and he plays DotA too so if my bro knows happy lah he =.= but nvm I'll ask him to kick my bro's ass for me coz my bro kicked Derek and my ass in DotA.hahaha *malu* lols I'm simply posting a post about this coz it's VERY hard to find true Liverpool supporters like him hahah besides Yish anddd I'm bored hahaha .

0 comments: