Sunday, December 7

My December.

1st of December

It was a normal ordinary day. I went for futsal with Rejab, Izz Aizat, Taufiq and Adiq near Taman Maluri. It was fun yet very tiring. We played till noon. Lols. Then when I got home, I rested for a while and went to Cyber Cafe with Ihmran as I have no computer at home and that is when I started to like playing DotA. Ihmran influenced me into it but he's still very pro. I need to learn more about the game so I can kick his ass hahah LOL. After that, Ihmran and I went for futsal with my dad and his friends somewhere in Jalan Kuchai Lama. It was my second futsal for the day and that night my upper part of my thighs were aching like hell. :S. I've had those muscle aches before but that was a long time ago when I played 2 futsals in a day. So I guess this is what you get if you play too many futsals in a day.

2nd of December

Woke up in the morning with my back and my legs aching. Went to Cyber Cafe again and we agreed with our mum that we'll go home on our own since the CC(Cyber Cafe) is nearby. When we're about to go home, it started raining so Ihmran and I decided to call my mum to fetch us but then she was sleeping so we thought AIYAA surely damn late lah. So we decided to run, and knowing my legs are aching(groin part somemore) I had no choice but to run like an old man. Halfway running, my mum came and picked us up coz we bumped into her.ahahaa

3rd of December

Today was a bit different. Ihmran and I followed dad to work to help him move his stuff coz he's moving room from upstairs to downstairs. So we thought we could lend a hand. I mean lend TWO hands coz how can you carry tables and chairs with one hand.hahahah I'm crapping. Anyways, we kinda made some noise there coz we tak biasa with the quiet office environment. School also we talk like nobody's business. So dad told us to keep it low a few times, sorry dad! :).


My cousin, Brandon Chin :) haha


I found this in my dad's office. It's pronounced as "Glass COAT" hahaha


Peridot :)


The young construction worker with a tonggek ass :) hahaha


T :)


Ihmran :)


Ihmran again

Later on, we went to my mum's friend's house to celebrate her daughter's birthday; Rayhan. She turned 5 on this day. I forgot to take a picture to make a birthday post. hahaha too busy playing with her brothers.lols

4th of December

Today was an ordinary day again :). I went for futsal with Rejab and gang. We played against Tashmil's team. To those of you who forgotten who Tashmil is, he was in our school till this year. He transferred to Teknik school or something. It was a good game, they played well and our team did well as well except for some silly mistakes that we could have avoided. They were leading by like 6 goals at first then we chased them and finally we won by 3 goals. I went home early so I didn't really know what the score was. It was fun lah :)


Noni sleeping on my dad's motor! haha :)


Noni on the TV! :) hahah

5th of December


Went for futsal again but this time against a team from Cochrane. It was supposed to be a friendly match like all the other matches we've played but this game didn't seem so friendly. They played damn rough. There was this one fella who plays damn rough and as though he's going to war. Seriously, his face was damn mad and fierce. When I wanna mark him pun I feel a bit scared. He gives you the stare when you accidently knock him or kick him. There was once, my team had a kick-in coz the ball went out. So I was gonna take the kick in lah and then he was standing like so near. How lah I'm gonna kick. So he don't wanna move I shoot him lah and then he was like quite mad. Yeah lah who ask you to stand so near and this is football so chill lah bro. He tackled Rejab and kicked Najiy. It seemed on purpose but I don't know so I can't judge. Only god knows. Even his team mates were like "eh relax ah boy!". After the match, my friends and all found out that he's a bit mental and they said that was his 1st and last match. He's finished his form 5 so no wonder he's quite tall but it was a scary match lah. Eventually, we lost by like 5 goals or something like that.

Later on, when I got home and I was about to bath, a lizard suddenly fell from the ceiling.
As usual, I like to play the fool with these kinda stuff so I put shokubutsu on the lizard! hahahah


Sorry lizard ;(


It's still alive though :)

6th of December

Went for my first tuition class today. Aiyo learning form 5 stuff makes me feel old :(. It was a normal day for me so I'll let the pictures do the talking :)


Wah Noni maju already ah! :)


All the other guy cats kacau her on MSN saying "Hai, boleh berkenalan?" so she malas wanna layan.hahaha! :)


Alaaaa, Malu-malu kucing lah now :P hahhaa got mouse already don't want guy cats ah.hahaha


Take 1


Take 2


Take 3


Take 4 hahaha


0 comments: