Thursday, December 18

Ter-tagged by Max.

Hahaha I was reading this tag on Max's blog and it says down there right at the end of the tag "I tag everyone that wanna do this and who are reading this ". Oh well, I'm kinda bored right now so I guess I'll do it then. hahah thanks for the tag dude! :)

Would you be surprised if one of your good friends confessed their love to you?
urm yeah coz they ARE my good friends. But if it is Hakim, Fass or Derek..then i love you guys too man! hahha

Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
yeah

Person you miss?
my friends and her<3

What was the last song you listened to?
chris daughtry - it's not over

Have you ever been in a perfect relationship?
agreed with max, nobody and nothing is perfect :D

Have you cried today?
nope.

What do you do when you have a bad day?
listen to emo songs and do nothing? maybe go to the kitchen and cook something up to eat.

Do you ever turn off your cellphone?
nope unless the battery mati.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone?
yeah :)

Do you say sorry first?
depends, if I made a mistake then yes.

Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
okay. =)

What is irritating you right now?
nothing.

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
my friend's house :)

Are you a forgiving person?
depends.

Are you listening to music right now?
nope.

Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
nope, it's all part of life and a learning experience. Life isn't perfect. :)

Where was the last house you went besides your house?
my friend's house.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
a looooooong time ago haha

What are your plans tomorrow?
play futsal in the morning and go to work in the evening. :)

Something you really want right now?
it's only for me to know ;)

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
yeah

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
yuppp! :)

Who is the last person to send you a message on myspace?Message?
I haven't signed in my myspace for ages! message? her<3!

Are you jealous of anyone right now?
not so.

Do you love anyone?
my family, friends and her<3! :)

What kind of mood are you in?
normal, bored.

Last time you were in the same bed as someone?
in my friends house when everyone was sleeping in the attic :)

What's the best part about being single?
I'm not single. but I think it's freedom.

Are you taken/single?
taken by a wonderful girl who means a lot to me :)

Ever had your heartbroken?
yeah.

Who do you trust the most in your life?
god :)

Who has hurt you the most?
I don't know.

Ever been told someone loved you?
yeah.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
yeah of course! hahah :)

Are you happy at the moment?
okay lah haha :)

Had your heart broken lately?
nope.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
pick up a call hahah and slept back for 2 mins when I was supposed to go and take my bath haha

Do you get emotional easily?
not so.

What are you excited about?
the future! :)

Do you wear your seat belt in the car?
nope.unless I'm infront.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
yeah.

What time was it two hours ago?
7.03 PM

What were you doing then?
reading blogs

Are your fingernails painted?
nope.

What was the last thing you ate?
my dinner :) yummy mummyy! hahha

Where was the last place you went?
subash :S

Who was your last missed call?
Rejab.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Getting ready to go for futsal but x jadi. :(

Are you a jealous person?
sometimes.

Are you tired right now?
nope.

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
I already am in one with a girl whom I really love very much :)

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
yeah.

Do certain songs make you cry?
one song does.

Do you wish you could see somebody right this second?
yeah :)

When was the last time you really laughed?
forchotten liao.hahaha :)

What are you listening to right now?
nothing, just the tv downstairs lol

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
nopeeee :)

Do you have nice eyes?
nope

Would you do anything to have someone back in your life?
back from the dead or back to malaysia?

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
my mum, my friends and her<3! :)

How has this week been?
okay just kinda bored :(

How important is trust?
damn important :)

Who are you waiting for?
uncle din,aunty dayang and izzat to come back from scotland :)

Last time you talked to someone out loud?
don't really remember.

I tag everyone who is as bored as me and has nothing to do. :) hahah have fun!

0 comments: