Thursday, December 25

You spin me right round.

Here are some random pictures that I've wanted to post in my blog but I always forget or I don't get the chance to. :)



Interact Fellowship Trip; 22.08.08.


Pavethra's Deepavali open house.


On the way to Pave's house, we saw this shopped called RUFINOS. I have a friend named RUFINUS!! hahah no offense dude! :)


My cousin; Chin Wei Da. haha :)


My birthday cake, thanks to everyone especially Thinesh for getting it. I really didn't expect it. Thanks dude! :)


Black Pepper Steak, yummy! =)


Tennis :)


Free teh ais outside our school. haha


Wonderful couple, Fassler & Sally :) Happy 10 months guys! hahha sorry for the late wish.


Iman :)


Christmas shopping for our school stuff today :S.


Mum vs Iman in a horse race! hahah :)


Iman beat my mum :S.


Now, they're racing against each other :)


hahaha they're having a great time :)


I love this thing! hahha Ihmran and I played this. Damn funny man the crocodile's face! haha :)

0 comments: