Saturday, December 27

Turn back time.

Well, today was just like any ordinary day except today was my very last day of work :(. I had to get up at 10 to go to work and I think I slept at 4.30 yesterday night.

Watched the Liverpool game last night and I'm glad they won :). Nowadays, I have a BIG trouble sleeping. I think I have insomnia. I can't seem to feel tired or fall asleep easily. It takes time for me to close my eyes and just sleep. I have no idea why. Even Trish has that problem too :S. So at night I chor tai ti with my bro la. hahaha.

I was planning to wake up early this morning but instead I woke up at 9.55!. I was shit scared and quickly got ready and all. Luckily my mum was up to send me to work. hahaha it was scary but thinking of it, sometimes it's funny. hahaha

Since it's my last day for work, I would like to thank everyone who guided and helped me to do my work well. Thank you guys for teaching me stuff and thank you to the kids who we're friendly.hahah :)

0 comments: