Friday, January 30

Holidays.

First of all, time flies really fast and I can't believe the holidays are over. So fast man. Well, so far the holidays were great as I finally got to catch up on my sleep eventhough I still sleep late every night. :S

As I didn't go back to Seremban for Chinese New Year, I spent my holidays lazing around like a pig! :). Went for training in school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday(today). It was quite tiring. My left foot hurts when I kick the ball. I don't know why :S. I hope it's nothing serious or long term.

I love this year's team. It's really fun playing with these fellas :). I hope we can go far into the tournament and not crash out like the previous years. I've got quite a lot of homework waiting for me and I think it's gonna pile up in the next few weeks :S. hahaha

I tried uploading a new layout to my blog and this is what happened!. I thought uploading a new layout will just change the colours and maybe add a new background but I didn't think that it will change some other stuff. I lost my cboxxxxieeee :(, my linkkies :(, and my blog visit count :( but my cbox and links are more important hehe. I remember Sally did my cbox for me and Trisha did my links for me when I first opened up my blog last year. Thanks guys! :) errr, can do for me again ah? hahaha coz I don't know how to do it. hahaha

Okay, I guess that's all. I have nothing else to blog about hehe.

Till then, =)

3 comments:

Yong Wai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

zan!haha
where is ur cbox?haha:D

Anonymous said...

haha sorry sorry belum buat lagi buk! ahah :)