Sunday, January 25

24/01/09

The first holiday of the year is finally here and Chinese New Year is coming soon!. Actually it's tmrw. haha.

Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me. First thing in the morning I had tuition. Found out that futsal with Mizran was brought forward to Saturday instead of Sunday. So right after tuition, I went home and went out for futsal. It was funny and fun. I love playing with those guys :).

Thanks to Max for organising and everyone for a great time. :). Mizran is going back to Australia on the 28th if im not mistaken. I wish him a very safe trip back. :)

Later on, I had an early Chinese New Year reunion dinner. We ate at Saisaki, a japanese buffet. Man, I tell you. The food there is really great! :) yummy! hahaha I stuffed myself because I rarely go there but in the end, I came home with a stomach ache. :(. It was really uneasy. Felt useless man. Now it's getting better I hope but I'm still bloated. :(. haha


Dad and sis :)


Sushiiiii! x)


Wah, after SPM I wanna become a part-time chef la :)


My baby cousin, Wei Da :)

0 comments: