Thursday, January 15

Happy Belated Birthday Nazri!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ahmad Nazri!!! :)


So sorry for the late wish in my blog bro. I didn't really have time to go on yesterday. Too busy lols. Thanks for being my bestfriend since standard 1. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for making all the funny jokes and doing all kinds of stupid stuff in our primary days. I miss those days when Ihmran and I came over to play football in your house and you were clearing the field. Suddenly you saw a hammer in the middle of the field and you picked it up and threw it over to the Tenaga Nasional Berhad place :S. Some glass broke and the guy shouted "OIIIIII". Then we just buat bodoh onlay :). Anyways, may god bless you and your family and have fun! Enjoy your form 5 to the maxxx mann! hahaha good luck for SPM! :) Take care ;) All the best in life bro! :)

0 comments: