Sunday, January 18

Interact Trip.

Today was one of the best days in my entire life! :). The Interact Club went to an orphanage called Rumah Kasih in PJ. Thanks to Ann's community service department for organising it and thanks to everyone's parents who sent us! hahah.

We gathered at school at about 1.15 and then we left in 3 cars. The journey there was fun and funny as Hakim the joker kept on cracking jokes all the way. :). After we reached there, we met them and said hi and all.

It was a really FANTASTIC(hakim's voice) day!. This day meant a lot to me :)


The kids :)


See what Jay did to me? hahah


My baby painted this for me :). Damn cute lah her koala! haha


:)


Revathy my baby and Hakim skipping! :)


Trishala and her baby =)


Kiddies! :)


Fassler and his baby! :)


Honeydrew? hahaha


Arpot? hahah


At last, all of us had to go :(. It was kinda sad leaving the place but what to do haih. I miss those kids. :(. Hope to see them again! :)



0 comments: