Saturday, January 10

Day out.

Today was a pretty fun and tiring day. Woke up for tuition at 9.15 and then headed for tuition at 10 with Jon. Thanks for the ride dude!. Subash was really funny lah. Making all sorts of jokes. hahaha

After class at 2, Pavethra, Dharrnesha, Jon and I walked to the LRT to go to KLCC to check out the education fair. When we reached there, it was kinda packed but it was a great experience. I have to admit that I was a real dumbshit when it comes to future plans such as furthering my studies and all. I didn't really know what was A-levels and all. hahaha.

So we went booth by booth looking for information. I talked to a few people about what are the requirements needed, the fees and the path in becoming a doctor. I really want to become a doctor. I love it! :). The fees are quite expensive though, about half a million or more. :S. You're gonna laugh....

Besides that, I even talked to a person about culinary arts! hahahaha, I know it sounds a bit gay for a guy to love cooking but I don't know why I do enjoy cooking. Especially BBQs. One day I wanna try cook for my family la. hahaha. The path to Culinary Arts is quite simple and cheap. I don't have to sit for any exams or pre-u exams to take up that course. It's like straight into studying about it and getting a diploma. The course is quite short, only about 2 years and costs around 40K plus. Still way cheaper than the medicine course. :).

Overall, it was a great day hanging out with my friends; Pavethra, Dharrnesha and Jon. We even saw Yish there. As usual la he, damn shit funny :). We saw quite a lot of fellas actually. hahaha.


Just a random picture :)


I saw this guy in Bukit Bintang last week. Really impressed man :). He could write Chinese characters using his feet but kesian him too la.


Saw this in Jalan Peel yesterday. Jon got shocked. Rat noodles? mmm, yummy! hahah jkjk :)


That day when I was looking through my file I found this. I really miss 4 Gamma man :(.

0 comments: