Saturday, January 17

The Adventure.

The second week of school went pretty well. I enjoyed myself a lot. The Interact Leadership Training Seminar 2009 was held today at Sri Garden. Initially the ILTS was scheduled on the 29th of November 2008 which was on Sally's birthday party day but in the morning.

Then due to lack of members I think, it was rescheduled to the 17th of January 2009 which is today. I could still remember I was looking forward to going to the seminar but when I found out it was post-poned, I was like "aiyaaaa, damn! so long more =.=" and now I can't believe it's already over. :(.

Overall, it was a great experience. I've learned a few new things. Considered okay lah for a newbie like me. lols. :).

Sooooo, now I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!


I miss this place :(


Rotarian Mr. Hardeep Singh giving his speech.


Sri Garden won the best Interact Club 08/09 :). That is Terrence the president of the Sri Garden Interact Club.


and they won the best Youth Act club as well :). Congrats to them!


I'm sure you've seen Hakim in other boy bands right? and now he's in a different one! :)


Bonding with Aminuddin Baki BODs. From left Hakim, Jainah, Annabelle, Aimi and Josephine :)


During speech hahaha.


Jainah the IU director! SIR YES SIR! *standing like army*.


Ann and Jay playing hopscotch! I seriously miss playing this during my primary days man! :)


Sri Garden Assembly Hall.


Hakim & Trixie the wonderful couple! :)


Farah, Hakim, Jainah and me :).

0 comments: