Wednesday, November 26

Tagged by Trishieeee :)

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I don't really know. Maybe when I'm ready and I'm financially strong and have a job :)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I love you! :)

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 buddies you would take with you?
Fassler, Hakim and Derek :). First of all, we can finally have our BBQ man! and we can have a sandcastle making competition. These 3 fellas will make effing funny jokes till I won't feel that I'm on an island and I'll feel at home.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Liverpool =)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
=)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family, friends and her :)

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would help the poor by donating and doing charity, take my parents out for a vacation and belanja my friends, lastly save some for myself.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
depends haha

10. List 3 horrible habits that you have.

- I eat too much!
- I have a very hard time waking up
- I laugh over small things

11. What am I doing now?
Doing this tag :)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Liars.

13. What is your ambition?
An orthopaedic (bone doctor) :)

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
If the person does something bad?

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Spending every moment with my family, friends :)

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Nope, not really

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
Some Myanmar dude.hahaha

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My parents and my bestfriends :)

19. Who plays the important roles in your life? Why?
My family, friends and her :) Because they're always there when I need them or when I'm down. They cheer me up with jokes and they mean a lot to me :)

20. Why do I consider Noni as my sister?
Because she has been with us for a long time, she helps us a lot by killing the rats but leaving the rats dead bodies outside my door isn't helping NONI! but thanks for killing lah :). She is very obedient and funny! :) Don't know what I will do without her.

I tag :

- Hakim
- Alya
- Pave
- Max
- Ihmran
- Yuki
- Aja
- Khoi Meng

0 comments: