Sunday, November 16

Paper Trail.

Finally the exams are over!!! :), I'm so excited because I have been waiting for this day to come.

Well, first of all, I really miss my blog because I have not posted anything for like almost a month I guess. My computer burst all of a sudden. hahaha so I gotta wait for it to come back. Yesterday, I played futsal with my malay friends at Sports Planet after a long time as well. It was fun and funny as always.

Today was another day of futsal early in the morning. It was drizzling when we played so it was very wet and slippery and funny too. Almost everyone was ice-futsalling. hahah sliding here and there. Watched Madagascar 2 today, it's a good movie. Very funny.hahah alrite I'm crapping here already. Haven't blogged for quite sometime so I don't really know what to say. Till then,

0 comments: