Tuesday, November 25

Happy Birthday Iwan! :)

Happy 15th Birthday Iwan!!
Haha Happy Birthday to you uncle! Iwan is my 15 year old uncle. He's one year younger than me coz my grandpa remarried again and got him. Well, you're one of the coolest uncle I've had and the funniest I can say. You have a great family with a house loaded with food! =). Thats one of the best things about going to your house beside spending time with family. Chinese New Year-ing at your house is definitely fun with all the satay and all. waaaaaaa =). Damn nice lah. Miss those days. Thanks for letting Ihmran and I stay over during the hols and thanks for everything. Thanks for helping me in DotA and Counter-Strike. Haha. You're really cool and every year when Ihmran and I come over there's definitely a new joke to laugh about. Anyways, Good Luck for your PMR and hope you pass with flying colours! (not only black colour ah). Have fun! :)

0 comments: