Wednesday, November 26

Tagged by Alya again!

Alya, this are the oldy taggies I owe you.haha Sorry last time no time to do and I forchotten! soli soli! ;(

Rules :1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.4. No tags back!!Okay here we go;

1. I remember I cried once when my mum bought my bro a sharpener with a dinosaur picture on it which is purple and green in colour and she bought me a sharpener with cows pouting with heart shapes on it which was yellow in colour.

2. I used to like rempits when I was in form 1 coz I mixed with them a lot.

3. My IC picture is seriously like a Myanmar fella, orang asing with centre parting hair damn sakai :)

4. I'm lazy sometimes,... nahh always! haha

5. I eat too much sometimes and feel lazy to exercise (now you know where 6 baggies come from!)

6. I stress myself out too much sometimes.

7. I'm not that smart and forget things easily.

8. I'm too much of a perfectionist sometimes which is really no good coz Nobody's perfect! =)

9. I'm quite shy and nervous when I have to talk infront of a big crowd of people. (since young)

10. I used to dislike vegetables like shit!

11. I laugh over small things! :)

12. I like to listen to music before I sleep and sometimes sleep with the music on.

13. I score too many own goals in football! haha :)

14. I like save the best for last! especially when it comes to food =).

15. I have quite a hard time waking up for school!.

And I tag :

- Trishala
- Hakim
- Max
- Aja
- Thinesh
- Ruzanna
- Kyle
- Pavethra
- Xin Lin and Xin Huei
- Wei Gin

0 comments: