Sunday, November 16

KLIA

Today on the 16th of November 2008, a day to be remembered. Today Shasha and her family flew to Tokyo because her dad got a job there or something and their whole family is migrating there I guess.

Ann, Chan, Ruz, Derek, Faisal and I went to KLIA this morning to visit her and say our final farewells to her. Thanks a lot to Ann's mum for sending us there. Thank you aunty! =). Jehan and some other of Shasha's friends came too. When we reached there, we hanged out and when we were gonna have our breakfast at KFC, we saw Lee Chong Wei and crew. It was great to see a Malaysian athlete and world number 2 badminton player in front of my eyes. I was a bit jakun lah, coz I haven't seen any athlete or sportsman in real life before. So I wanted to get a picture or maybe an autograph from him, but then he went into the toilet. So I was thinking like "should i enter or not?" if I enter then macam paparazzi pulak kan, so we decided to wait outside for him because it's not everyday you get to see the world number 2 badminton player. So while waiting, thinking he was still in the toilet, Derek went in and looked around. He was gone! hahah damn he's fast!. Aiyo wasted the chance lah but nvm lah at least we went to KLIA for the right purpose which is to see Shasha and not for celebrity hunting! hahaha kk I'm crapping now. '

Anyways, Shasha had to go. It was a sad moment but life has to go on. She'll always remain our good friend and bestfriend to a lot of people :). I wish her all the best in Tokyo and may god bless her and to Hafiz; dude, take care and enjoy yourself, congrats on your 4As for UPSR! Once a red, always a red. :)

These are some pictures that I took today, enjoy :)


The plane playground in KLIA at KFC :)


Rempit! :)


Derek and Faisal REMPIT-ING with the luggage trolley!


Hafiz!; Once a red, always a red :)


The departure area. ;(



Just a random picture. :)



As usual, every Sunday my dad, Ihmran and I will go to Tescock, sorry I meant TESCO to buy weekly groceries. Dad loves to go there coz it's cheap! hahaha. Today was something different, Derek came along. After coming back from the airport, Derek came over to my place and we went to cyber cafe and got our asses thrashed by Ihmran in a 2 on 1 online game. Damn he's good!. After that, we went to Tesco. So when we were at the cashier, Derek and Ihmran went to KFC to hunt for wedges as I had to help my dad with the stuff. So after KFC, they told us they were waiting at some OSIM shop near the entrance. So my dad told me to join them and go first. As I was approaching them, this is what I saw!


WAH! like father like son! ahaha jkjk. :)


0 comments: