Wednesday, November 26

Tagged by Alya

Alya, I do your picture tag later yeah? coz I don't really have all the pics that I need so I camwhore first yeah ah? haha =) I do this one first k.

1. The last person to tag you was?
Trishaaaa =)

2. Your relationship with him/her?
My dearest =)

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
- She's a really nice girl
- Very funyy
- A happy go lucky person =D
- A person you can trust
- Cute and pretty! :)

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
Urm haha a lot =)

5.The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
I Love You =)

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you.
She is already =)

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
hahaha I don't think that will happen, hope not! lols

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on.
I love her for who she is, nothing else =)

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is.
I'm a bad boyfriend or an asshole or maybe the biggest asshole!

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are
Making her laugh and seeing her beautiful smile :)

11. Overall impression towards him/her is
One of a kind ;D

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I don't know.

13. Who is your ideal?
My parents :)

14. What do you hate about yourself?
Urm some stuff like being lazy, thinking about unimportant stuff too much stressing myself out.

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
You guys are the best and I appreciate it and care for you guys too! :)

16. 5 people to tag answer
- Trishaaaa =)
- Max
- Hakim
- Pave
- Thinesh

0 comments: