Monday, June 8

Set off.

Hey, I haven't been blogging for a few days already till today. Holidays has been quite fun so far. It was boring at times but it was fun at times as well. Here's the fun stuff!

5th of June, Friday

Today Ihmran and I stayed over my mum's friend's house like usual. I miss having so much fun with those bunch of fellas. Remember the guys from the attic house in my previous posts? Yeah, those bunch of great guys. We stayed from Friday to Sunday.




6th of June, Saturday

We slept around 4 on Friday night so we woke up at 12 the day after. We were too engrossed with playing Fifa 09 I guess. Their family was invited to Natasha Hudson's daughter's first birthday party so Ihmran and I went as well. It was a simple yet awesome party. The food was definitely great. They had satay, noodles, BBQ-ed stuff such as sausages, lamb, beef, chicken, baked potatoes and sarsi drinks. Waleh I wanted to eat like 3 or 4 rounds but then malu laa, coz not so nice lah kan go to peoples party then eat like a pig. 1 year old kid's party somemore. So I tahan onlay.


Adil and Rosman :)


Baby Razzaq :)


Ihmran eating ABC! Yummy!


Really nice place; Seri Hening :)


Greeny grassy! :)


Racing hehe.


Adil


The bunch of jokers and great funny fellas :)


Adil on the swing haha.


=)


Adil and I


Rayhan, Arif and Adil :)


Adil again hehe.


They let the balloon float up up into the skyy!


Razzaq so cute looking at the balloon in the sky hehe.


Iman's friend; Sakinah :)


Arif


A mat salleh kid with a cool mask! haha.


Happy 1st Birthday :)


7th of June, Sunday

The day we had to go home. Sad la. So fast time flew while we enjoyed :)


8th of June, Monday

Today is a very very special day for me =) Woke up at around 9 for futsal. The moment I woke up, I saw a text from Najiy asking me to wake him up coz he just slept at 6 something I think haha. So we played against Nazrin's team. Unfortunately, we lost 4-1. Very sad scoreline, I know :( We didn't play very well though but I'm sure the boys did their very best so credit to them for that. It was quite a serious game but it was a good one.

After that, Marc and I walked over to Galaxy Ampang to catch a movie with Hakim, Trix, Chan, Ann and Elaine Chiong. Initially, we planned to watch Brother Bloom but then when we were in the cinema. OMG I tell you I didn't understand a thing. The starting was okay lah but then after about 20 minutes watching the movie, I think most of us didn't really understand what the movie was about. Plus, the sound starting sounding a bit weird like a bit alien-ish kinda sound and the movie was boring. People even left the cinema haha.

So Trix and Hakim went out to check for other movies which are currently screening at that moment and so happen Night at the museum 2 was showing at 2.45. So what else lah? All of us went into that cinema and watched Night at the museum 2 hehe. It was very funny. :) Then later on, all of us went home.

At night, I had futsal again with my dad! :) It's the last futsal with him till like after SPM I suppose? :( Well, that's life. So after futsal, we had McD and then balik! haha :)



0 comments: