Thursday, June 4

Run, don't walk.

Wow it's already Thursday :S

Holidays are passing by soooo fast. Well, my hols has been alright except sometimes I feel kinda bored and lonely. I don't know what to do. Lets see, on Monday Jon and I bought the MU tickets :) It's gonnaaaa be my first time seeing real football players. Eventhough I'm not an MU fan, I still can't wait! :)

Tuesday was okayy. Wednesday, Fass and I went to the medal shop to check out medals for our Football Club futsal tournament which will be organised on the 22nd and 29th of June. We weren't really satisfied with the prices and stuff so I guess we'll have to look for other shops. Later on, I went for tuition :)

And today, my futsal team had a friendly match with Marc's team at The Challenger in Cheras. Unfortunately, we lost by 3 goals. It was a really exciting game as every single player in Marc's team can pass the ball very well and his players had really good understanding between them. Hope we can have another match soon :)

Anyways, she's going off to Thailand tomorrow. I hope her family and her will have a safe and pleasant journey up north. Take care and have fun kay? :)

<33

I'll never ask for another but you.

0 comments: