Tuesday, June 2

Lost.

Hey guys, has anyone seen my BLACK WITH GREEN ZIPPER BODY GLOVE PENCIL BOX AND MY RED PRUDENTIAL NOTEBOOK? :(

I left it on one of the benches near the gate at the skylite on Tuesday evening at about 3.30 pm. If anyone of you guys happen to find it or anything please do give it back to me.

I know it sounds gay but I really love that pencil box as it was given to me as my sweet sixteen birthday present by my bestest friend ; Alya. It really does mean a lot to me. I have my 'Save me' pin on it as well as my key chain which my dad specially made for which says 'Idhzan'.

Morever, the red Prudential notebook was given to me by my mom early this year. I used it to write down all the important dates and birthdays. Since it's my last year of school, these stuff are very important to me as you only go through Form 5 once.

Again, if anyone does find it, please please please pass it back to me, Idhzan Chin from 5 Sc. Alpha. Thank you very much :)

0 comments: