Friday, June 26

Man in the mirror.

Today I had my very last report card day after 11 years of schooling. It was pretty fine except that not many people came :( No jokers today :( Haha okay let's not get emo here.

I walked to school today with Ihmran and just on the way to school I bumped into Hakim. So we talked and he told me that Michael Jackson passed away yesterday. At first I didn't believe him as Hakim is a joker and he pulls my leg occasionally. So I was like "you're bullshitting me right?" then he said no. So then onlay I believed him.

It was quite shocking though. I still remember my dad exposing me to Michael's songs since young. From then on, I kinda liked his dance steps and all. Really cool fella lah. And now, I still can't believe he's gone.

I hope his soul rests in peace and no matter what, we'll always remember the legendary Michael Jackson. :)

0 comments: