Sunday, June 14

Paintball!

On the 10th of June 2009, a bunch of us about 21 people went for paintball in Bukit Jalil. The place was located somewhere uphill in a quite foresty place. All this while, I though a game of paintball costs RM 100 plus per person but this time it was RM 50 per person for 2 hours with 150 bullets. It definitely worth it but the games were quite short. Eventhough we only played 3 games but we enjoyed ourselves, at least I did! :)

Here are some pictures taken from Elaine Chiongs' Facebook Photos (thanks elaine!) and credits to the guy who helped us take photographs while we were busy paintballing hehe.


Hakim and I in the LRT, candid!

Fassler and Sally :)


The marshal who briefed us about the rules and regulations on paintball, I don't know his name but he was DAMN FUNNY!

Chan, Ann and Xin Huei.

Ann.

My machas, Hakim and Fassler :)

Before the game :)

Another marshal who supervised us.

Me and Hakim.


Candid hehe

I know this Fassler face, I can bet you 100% he was laughing about something as funny as shit!

hahaha

A group picture :)

Ann and Elaine.

Taking the gun hehe

Abang Hakim! :)

Hakim and Kean Seng or should I say Fabregas? hahaha

Chan the boss!, Ann and Elaine.

Hakim, me and Jia Wei.

Eugene and Haziq.

Danger! hehe

The marshals.

Candid again hehe

Wearing the mask, woooh! the mask was kinda tight though. Had some difficulties breathing :S

This dude is kinda funny. I still remember before we started, I wanted to go to the toilet for a minute and he saw me walking and said "eh pergi mana?", then I was like "pergi tandas", then he was like "mau berak ka?!" hahaha.



Haha Chan in blue. haha so easy to spot her ;P


Haziq, Hakim and Elaine.

Showing off his muscles hehe

Faisal.

Yik Fei and Chi Chin.

Justin and Hakim.

Another group picture :)




Shot by Ann! hahaha

Fassler! :)

0 comments: