Sunday, August 31

Thank you guys!! :))

THANKS GUYS! I just wanna say thank you to everyone for the really nice wishes.Thank you guys a lot :)

Dad, Mum, Ihmran, Iman, Kakak - hahaha thanks for being there for me all the time! and sorry if I ever hurt you guys feelings :) <3!

Trishala - Thanks dear for the wishes and the really nice post.You wished me a few times hahaha.Thanks for a great day. <3!!!

Fassler - Thanks joe for everything! thanks for helping me a lot, the song and most importantly THANKS FOR PULLING MY PANTS! what a great bday man! hahahahah! dei i will never forget my 16th bday (pants down day!) hahaha wth.lol thanks for the jokes, next time i bring you to DARK KHONG movie.hahaha

Jon - Thanks man for the wishes and being my good friend/neighbour.hahaha :)

Derek - Thanks bro! for the jokes and helping me alot and for the live webcam birthday song and for the piggybacks! hahah :)

Hakim - Thanks jack for being a great friend and thanks for the wishes! :)

Chi Hoe - hahahaha cmon woosies! hahaha thanks a lot man for everything being my great friend and all :)

Ruffy - hahah joe! i miss you man! thanks for the wishes and all! :) hahah come back to SBU LA! hahaha we all miss you dei.Form 2 was the best man! hahah!

Nazri - Thanks man! :) for being my bestfriend in SSG, hahah good times bro :) damn funny and nice! take care!

Thinesh - Thanks a lot dei! I really appreciate the cake.I didn't think that a simple thing like this also you wanna do cake.Next time your chick make sure you get her a cake k? Thanks for everything dei!

Alya - Thanks for the birthday wishes and the post :), really nice AND IM NOT SMART OKAY! haha you are! hahah thanks for being my friend and sorry if i ever done anything wrong to you too.Have fun with @&*%*(&$ hahahah thanks again! :)

Lina - Thanks for the present! hahah :) and for being a great friend!

Sally - Thanks for the wish and for everything, for helping me :)

Aimi - Thanks for the wish and helping me with interact work.hahaha :)

Kim - Thanks for the wish and the present and helping me a lot! for interact, for normal stuff and for planning the trip! :)

Veyvein - Thanks dei for everything!

Tinash - Thanks man! :)

4 Omega - Thank you guys! hahah you guys caught me by surprise suddenly onlay started singing.Thanks!

Cassie - Thanks cass for being my lala friend! hahah jkjk no laa youre a good friend. ;)

Pave - Thanks for being my good friend aswell and a good joker.haha

Ee Lyn - Thanks for the wishes and being a great friend and a boss! ;p


Hahaha thanks thanks thanks thats all that i can say for now :)

Just wanna say thanks to everyone lah lol

Ann, Najiy, Amellia, Hazirah, Faisal, Aizat, Hon Herng, Iwan(15 year old uncle), Trix, Catherine, Ying Tung, Wai Sin, Nik, Azry, Wee Keat, Daryl, Yi Rong, Derrick, Fayra, Yuki, Hanna, Wei Mae, Hani, Afiq, Ariff Izuddin, Marques, Arnold, Karthigan, Desmond, Faris, Arope, Rejab, Aliff, Syahmi and everyoneeee :) sorry if I forgot anyone.





0 comments: