Saturday, August 9

08/08/08 :)

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much stuff lately, kinda busy with exams and everything.Anyways, 08.08.08 was a very very very very very memorable day :), and with the olympics opening on that day tooo.It was really fun :).

Well, todayyy which is on the 9th of August was a scaryyy day!.hahaha I woke up at 9.30 today! hahaha at first when I woke up, I thought " eh, not bad ah me waking up at 9.30 on a saturday morning, kinda early"..suddenly I remembered I had BM exam going on now! so I got scared, I ran downstairs and took my bath and went to school.I really thank my mum for sending me to school. hahaha sorry mum for waking you up this morning! haha so I missed my BM exam coz I reached class at 9.50.BM exam was from 9 to 10.haih, I really hope I can re-sit for the paper if not I'll fail everything. hahah :(

0 comments: