Thursday, August 28

Sorry.

Hey guys, so sorry for not posting and updating my blog for quite some time.A week I guess.hahaha well, I kinda busy I didn't have much time to post anything.hahaha.

So firstly, holidays were kinda fun yet busy.hahaha this is my busiest holiday so far.I've never had a holiday this busy.hahah coz normally on holidays I'll be lazing around and wasting time and waking up at 12.haha :) but this holiday I couldn't afford to wake up late due to stuff that has to be done.I played futsal and went out with friends :) it was really fun but not 100% fun.hahaha

Now back to schooool :) hahha so lambat already then ONLAY I'm posting this.hahah haiyo I'm outdated lah.lol school was fun as usual with friends and =).Can laugh like how I used to with friends. All kinda stupid jokes and all.Got back some results which are okay lah.hahah

0 comments: