Tuesday, August 19

taggeeedddd

BASICS

Name: Idhzan Chin bin Sulayman

Middle Name: Chin

Age: 16

Birthday: 29th of August 1992 :)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Body Type: 6 BAGSSS!!!

Birthplace: ASSunta Hospital ;D

Hometown: Kuching and Penang =)

FAVORITES

Color: GREEEEENN!! =)

Sport: FOOTBALLLLLLL!!! and FUTSALL!!! :)

Music: Anything nice to listen to =)

Song: Beat it - Fall out boy

Movie: Click!!!

Subject In School: BIOOO!!!! :)

Video Game: Fifa 08

Music Artist: tooo manyyy

Actress: Megan Fox

Actor: Adam Sandler =D

T.V. Show: tooo manyyy

Holiday: UK, Liverpoool!!! :)

Ice Cream: Anything ONLAY!! :), Pak Man ice creams are the bestt!

Book: I don't really read books, only school books lah.hahaa

Day or Night: Night also not bad,got vampires and werewolves,day pulak kinda hottt dei.haha

Season: Winterr!!! :)

FRIENDS AND LIFE

Do you like anyone?
YESSSS!! =), I like Fernando Torres but I LOVE LOVE herrr! ;D

Which one of your friends acts the most like you?
none I guess.

Who's the loudest?
Pavethra!

Who have you known the longest of your friends?
Jonnnnn the BUFF MAN! =)

Who's the shyest?
Me ah? hahaha i dont know lahh

Are you close to any family members?
Yippy!!! everyone! ;D

When you cried the most:
errrr last year ah? hahah

What's the best feeling in the world:
Being with my family and friends and herrrr =)

Worst Feeling:
when I lose my family ;(

IN A BOY OR GIRL

Hair Color: Anything :)

Eye Color: Anything will do =D

Short or Long Hair: hahah longg! :)

Skinny or Thick: I don't mind, I'll accept her for who she is.

Cute or Sexy: CUTEE!

Nice or Mean: Of course lah niceee!

Quiet or Loud: Anythinggg, haha

Lazy or Playful: Playful hahah

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON

You touched: Jon lah! haha

You talked to on the phone: Syafiq Afham

You hugged: MUM!!! =)

You instant messaged: Marc

You kissed: Nobody

You yelled at: That was a longgg time ago.hahaha

Who text messaged you: Marc

Who broke your heart: Long timeee agoooo.

Who told you they loved you: =)

Fought: nobody.

You told you loved them: Someone :)

Checked Out : nobody.

HAVE YOU EVER

Fallen for your best friend: Yes.

Made out with JUST a friend: nope.

Kissed two people in the same day: nope.

Had sex with two different people in the same day: sex? hahaha hell no! :)

Been rejected: yes.

Been in love: yeah :)

Been used: hahah I don't know.

Done something you regret: A LOT! haha

Cheated on someone: yeah.

Been called a tease: not sure I think yes lah.hahaha

Broke someones heart: I don't know, and I hope not.

Skipped School : Of courseee! =D

Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have : guess so.

Done something embarrassing: hhahah a lot lol

Used Drugs: hahah in medicines ONLAY! hahah

FINISH EACH SENTENCE:

Let's walk on the: Grass! :)

Let's run through: the winddd!

Let's look at the: Starsss :)

What a nice: DEII!! hahah

Where did all the: rabbits go?

Why can't you: let me cook burgers laa?

Silly, little: thing.

Tell me: the frozen rabbit story! hahah :)

RANDOM

Your Good Luck Charm: takda orhxxx.

Person You Hate Most: nobody.

Best Thing That Has Happened: A LOTTT! :)

Who makes you laugh the most: My friendsss! =)

Makes you smile: Herrr :)

Has A Crush On You: nobody.

Do You Have A Crush On Someone : yesss :)

Do you want kids: I LOVE KIDSS! :)

Ever got your ass kicked: kicked by my bro yes lah.hahaah

Biggest weakness: not sure.urmm ghosts ah? hahah APT!

Do you trust yourself: yeah :)

Do you trust others: Some.

Would you back down to a fight: Depends what it is for.

Who would you die for: God and my family :)

TAG 3 people :

1) Trishiieeeeee!! hahaha tag yah!! :P lol

2) Hakim

3) Pave


0 comments: