Monday, August 4

Part 1: On the outside

Name: Idhzan Chin bin Sulayman
Date of Birth: 29/08/1992
Current Status: Single
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty! :)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese, Malay, Arab, Iban and some other stuff lah hahah i'm not sure..
Your Fear: God and Pn. Sareah! haha

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: Going to school, Going through a new DEI! hahah
Bedtime: Listening to songs and sleep!! :) haha
Your most missed memory: With my family :)

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke :)
Single or Group Dates: Anything aslong I get to spend time with her =)
Adidas or Nike: both? hahah urm nike lah!
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton! :)

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke: nope.
Curse: haha sometimes
Drink: NOPE.

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: haha yeah once.
Changed who you were to fit in: nope.

Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married: After I finish my studies and have a stable income, probably around 28 or 29 i guess ?hhahah i dont know.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour: i don't mind, i'll accept her for who she is. :)
Hair colour: i don't really mind.i'll accept her for who she is :)
Short or long hair: botak! hhaha jkjk. long.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: doing this tag and chatting with someone :)
1 hour ago: in school! hahah
1 month ago: urmm last month on the 4th of July ? hahah not sure..lol haha

Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love: God, My family and friends =)
I miss : My family and friends :)
I need: study, hahah exams coming sooN! lol

Part 12: Tag

TRISHIEEEEE! hahah ;p lol, tagged yaH! back! hahaha , Max, Azry, Hakim, Aja.

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:

(a) My family gathering :)

(b) Adidas Predator Boots

(c) A Liverpool Jersey

(d) Anything will do, i don't mind =)

(e) anything haha.




0 comments: