Wednesday, June 18

Pre-tournament Friendly

Today was a usual day at school.Went to school early in the morning.hahah I'm trying NOT to be late if not I'll be getting punishments! hahaha aiyoh! tough ones! lol.Anyways, I couldn't wake up for the Holland match against Romania. :(.I wonder why do I sleep like a PIG!.

We had PJ today.Rasyid and his jokes as usual made us laugh.hahaha.After school, I had to rush home because I had a friendly futsal match against AMH (amanah).This match is like a final training for us before we compete against A LOT AND LOTS of GOOD teams on Saturday.This Saturday we have a futsal tournament organised by Milo and CYC.It's my first time participating in a tournament as I have never participated before.So I'm still new.Lol.

Hope we can play well and do our very best to go as far as possible in the competition :).The winners will get to go Manchester United on a fully paid trip for 4 days and 3 nights.Really cool man. :).

0 comments: