Tuesday, June 24

Happy Birthday Dad!!! =)

Happy Birthday Dad!!! =)=),

First of all, I would like to thank you for everything.Everything you've done for our family.Thank you for raising me up and taking good care of the family.Thank you for correcting my mistakes as I have done LOTS OF LOTS of mistakes growing up and I still do make mistakes all the time.Thank you for teaching me the right things.Thank you for being a cool dad and I'm really sorry for all the things that I've done that might've hurt your feelings or made you mad.Thank you for exposing me to football and all the great things in life.Sometimes when things go wrong you are the one who tries to solve it.Thank you for teaching me how to wash mum's car.Thank you for letting me EAT a lot!.You are the best dad in the whole wide world and nothing can ever replace you =).





0 comments: