Monday, June 2

Futsal with Marc's Team

Today our team which consists of Adiq, Rejab, Taufiq, Syahmi, Aliff, Nazim and me went to The Challenger Court to play a friendly match with Marc's team.It was our first time going there so it was kinda confusing finding the place but luckily my dad took me there yesterday after dinner just to show me the place so that I won't get lost.Rejab, Taufiq and I took a cab there from Jusco Maluri and the taxi driver charged us 15 BUCKS! which was really ridiculous plus he didn't seem to understand what i was saying.So it just goes to show that MALAYSIA HAVE SUCKY TAXI SERVICE!!!.hahaha.Anyways, Adiq, Syahmi, Aliff and Nazim got lost in the middle of nowhere because even their taxi driver didn't know where the place was.So after taking a bus and 2 cabs, they finally reached there.We were supposed to play from 10 a.m - 12 p.m but half of our team only reached there around 10.50.

So we started the game and it was a really exciting game as all of us had fun.Marc's team was really good and they have potential to go far in the Milo Competition.They played very well, lots of one-two passes.(what do you expect? seng is there), hahah Seng is the pro in one-two's, very good playmaker.Anyways, we took the lead and I made some mistakes as well.I scored another OWN GOAL!! hahah! I've got to stop doing that.haih, happens to me all the time. :(.After that, we had a short break and we continued playing.In the second half, Syahmi, Rejab and Nazim JOINED THE CLUB! all of them scored an own goal as well by accident.WELCOME TO THE CLUB GUYS! hahahah! It was kinda funny but in the end, we drew.It was a satisfying result for us as we didn't think we would even stand a chance against Marc's team.Like I said, his team is really good.So after all the trouble getting lost and all, we're satisfied with the final score ; 14-14 or 13-13.I'm not so sure.Lol.

After the game, all of us walked the highway to Leisure Mall to have our lunch and lepak.Around 3, all of us decided to make a move home.So we tooked the bus and chow-ed!.It was a fun yet tiring day for me coz I slept at 3 the last night.ahaha.


Good Game Guys! :)

0 comments: