Saturday, June 14

Merentas Desa 08

We had cross country yesterday and it was kinda fun.That is because the day before that, Fassler stayed over and made jokes with my brother and I.It was damn funny.We made funny videos and laughed a lot.We woke up around 5.15 the next morning.All 3 of us set our phone alarms, reminders and to-do list so that we would not oversleep and wake up late.

The next morning, all of us got up and I couldn't hear my alarm at all, thanks to my maid I manage to wake up.Then all of us walked to maideen to have our breakfast and who we saw??!.PUAN SAREAH AND PUAN HALIMAHTUS!.It was kinda scary but not that scary because we're out of school.hahaha.Anyways, after that we went back to school and lepak-ed till it was our turn to run.The under-15 girls started first followed by the under-15 boys, under-18 girls and lastly the under-18 boys.

I was really exhausted during the run.I wanted to stop but I tried my best not to.Yudesh won first place for under-18 boys, Kyle won 2nd, Faris won 3rd.Congrats to Syafiq and Fassler who won 5th and 7th place respectively.

After school, I went home to get some rest and then at 4 I had to chow for futsal.It was another friendly match against one of Rejab's friends.We lost 12-11.It was a really tight game.They played well.Good passes.After we managed to equalise the score to 11-11.They scored the winner from the starting point.

Yesterday was a really tiring day, my dad ajak-ed me to sleep downstairs to watch the match together with him.I wanted to watch but then I fell asleep while lying down putting my cousin Izzat to sleep.Haih, what a waste.Jon said it was a really good match.Today I woke up with body aches and my ankles hurt.I wanna try and catch the Spain match tonight at 12. :)

0 comments: