Wednesday, June 4

Slow Me Down

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Hero - Enrique Iglesias ( of course hero's are OK! superhero movie lah! lol )

2. How would you describe yourself?
Love song - Sara Bareilles ( me? love song? noooo wayyyy )

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Your guardian angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ( I didn't know angels comes in males and females? )

4. How do you feel today?
I'll try - Jesse McCartney ( hmm, today I feel good! no need to try! lol )

5. What is your life's purpose?
Sexy can i - Ray J feat. Young Berg ( hahaha there's more important things in my life )

6. What is your motto?
Only you - Ashanti ( haha I'm not sure lol )

7. What do your friends think of you?
Leaving - Jesse McCartney ( haha me leaving? lol noopee :), i love my friends! )

8. What do you think of your parents?
What you got - Colby O Donis feat. Akon ( ahaha my parents got me? )

9. What do you think about very often?
Realize - Colbie Caillat ( yeaa sometimes I do realize stuff )

10. What is 2+2?
Bonnie taylor shakedown - Hellogoodbye ( hmm, I've got to check with my kindergarten teacher )

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Finally - Fergie ( haha great? :) )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Stellar - Incubus ( I don't know the meaning of stellar LOL )

13. What is your life?
With you - Chris Brown ( family, friends, with you =) )

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hold on - Jonas Brothers ( hold on, lemme think, hahha I don't wanna hold on thinking, I wanna be someone useful )

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Apologize - One Republic feat. Timbaland ( apologize if I have hurt her feelings or made her sad )

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Bad day - Daniel Powter ( WHATTT???!! bad day? Hell No! It's the best day! :) )

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Act a fool (instrumental) - Ludacris ( YEAH!, at least this song is kinda tight and cool, so people won't be sad )

18. What is your hobby/interest?
I said I really love you - Bobby Valentino ( hhahah no comment. )

19. What is your biggest fear?
Secret crowds - Angels and Airwaves ( maybe, I'm not sure what it is yet )

20. What is your biggest secret?
Your guardian angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ( haha maybe =) )

21. What do you think of your friends?
No air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown ( without friends is like living in a world with no air )

22. What will you post this as?
Slow me down - Emmy Rossum ( hahaha I didn't expect this to be the title! )

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
One sweet love - Sara Bareilles ( hahahah! )

8 people to tag:
- BOSS TRISHALA! haha dei can I tag you back again?? lol
- Hon Herng
- Hakim
- Ariff, Afiq and Nafais
- Niro
- Azry
- Aja
- Xin Yi

0 comments: