Monday, March 16

Trip to Taylor's

Hey, I'm really sorry for the late updates due to laziness and busyness. haha.

16th of March 2009

It was a normal ordinary Monday except that we didn't have to wake up early and sing 'Negaraku'. Instead us form 5ives had to wake up early to go for the trip to Taylor's University College for freeee!. We had to gather at school around 8.15 and we got on the bus to Taylor's.

First we had a talk from Mr. Ang Wen How (I'm not sure if thats how you spell his name) on First Impressions. His talk was really good. He taught us about 5 types of different handshakes. It was really funny. He kinda kenakan Jon a few times. haha

Later on, the next talk was about Pre-U's, Diplomas, ADP's and Foundations. I could say that it was quite fun also. Phew, I finally knew stuff I should have known a long time ago. haha.

Anyways, enough talking. I'll let the pictures do the talking haha.


Taylor's


Alpha Hall, the place where the speeches were held


Bio Lab


I'm not sure what this is but it's some kinda hang out place I suppose? :)


The Library :)


Cool chairs huh? :)


Buuuuuut, I love the T the most haha <333. (sorry there's my shoes in it! hahaha)


Seng a.k.a Fabregas and Daryl =)


Taylor's is connected to Hartamas Shopping Centre :)


Their classrooms, it's not that big you know. I guess it'll fit about 25 people? :)








Meet Daniel :) (notice his earring!) hahaha


+


:)


My machas ;)


Last but not least, it was timeeee to gooooo hoooommeeeeeee :(. I love Taylor's man! hahah :)


0 comments: