Friday, March 13

Take those chances.

One week flew by just like that. I can't believe that it's already Friday. I can't believe half of March is gone. Time is flying toooo fast. Haih.

As you all know, The Interact Club had a food sale yesterday during junior and senior recess. It was my first food sale. I've never actually handled a food sale before but I could say it went pretty well except that we did not get as many customers as we expected. We had quite a lot of extras after the food sale and we did not know whether we could sell them or not.

So, a few of us went around selling the remainding nachos and J.Co donuts while walking around the school. :) Hakim and Trixie tried promoting them in the office while Trisha and I had fun selling them to juniors! hahaha. We had quite an ample of the Blueberry and Mango Blitz flavoured donuts but somehow juniors seemed to love it. hahah Pn. Rashidah loved mango too! =).

In the end, we managed to sell everything! Phew, credits to Jet for selling off the nachos!. We didn't make the targeted profit but we tried our best. :). I wanna thank everyone who was involved in the food sale for helping out a lot!!! You guys did a great job and I hope if there is another food sale we'll try to do even better aight. Including me. I have got to do better. haha andddd we need to sell some other stuff other than J.Co's. LOL.

0 comments: