Sunday, March 8

Happy 7 Months Babyyy! :)

Today was a great day :), went for tuition in the morning. Tuition started at 10 but I woke up at 9.53. haha! I guess I was too tired after following my mum to the gym yesterday. Woke up with body aches but overall I had a great time spending time with my family =).

Subash was funny today as usual cracking up jokes all the time. Went home and watched Twilight. hahaha I know most of you guys have watched it but I'm only watching it now. It was okay quite good. I like the way Edward Cullen runs. So cool man ;).

Took a nap later in the evening and had pizza for dinner. Yummy! :). I wanted to watch Arsenal's FA Cup 6th Round match against Burnley but I was quite busy so I just caught the highlights. Arsenal won 3-0 and all their goals were superb! :). Eduardo's one especially.

Today is also a very very very special day for me as Trishala and I are officially 7 months together. :). I just wanna say that I cherish every moment with you and I'm sorry for all the mistakes that I've done that might've hurt your feelings or made you sad. I appreciate everything that you've done for me and I really enjoy spending time with you, seeing your beautiful smile, hearing your laugh and getting pranked by you. I love you <3! :)

0 comments: