Monday, March 9

7th of March 2009


Today Iman, Ihmran and followed mum to her office at True Fitness. Iman was happy because she got to play at the nursery there, while Ihmran and I had fun trying out all kinds of machines. Anyways, there is this machine which measures your weight, body composition, muscle mass and all kinds of stuff. The last time Ihmran and I tried it was about 2 years ago I think. So it was time to get an update on our 'new' body composition. I stood on it and mine was normal. It says that my body lacks water and fats. I need to put on more weight. *okay I sound like a dumb blonde*. haha Anyhoo, it was Ihmran's turn *drum rolls*. The last time he measured it was okay until today when this happened....


HAHAHA! I think too little fat so thats why the machine could NOT detect anything. okay, I better not laugh if not one day I might become like that :/


Ihmran and the machine. :)


Later on, while we were on the way home there was a massive traffic jam. My mum was like "what is causing the jam?" only to find out that there was an illegal demonstration around the Istana Negara area. They were protesting about having to teach Science and Mathematics in English. The Federal Reserve Unit were shooting these small babies that release tear gas. It looked quite cool though as I felt like as though I was in a movie. You know those kinda zombie movies where everyone evacuates their homes and starts going around the city walking around in groups. hehe.













0 comments: