Thursday, September 18

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours.

Today school was fun as usual :).Normal stuff happened and got lotsa homework again! Thursdays are always the most stressful days among all the other days.This is because I have the brain cracking subjects in the morning.Early morning got Add Maths, Maths, Bio and Physics.Haih.But later on, after physics is totally relaxing time! haha got Sej and Sivik where teacher won't teach.So that time partay la! hahhaha

I just wanna say thanks a lot to everyone who helped me out with the Interact Room.I really appreciate your time and the trouble cleaning up the room.I know it's very dirty and dusty in there but now with all the help you guys gave, it looks much better now.Thanks again! :)

1 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!