Tuesday, September 30

Rayaaaaa! =)

Today is the LAST day of Puasa and tmrw is gonna be Raya!!!!! =).I can't wait for it coz I LOVE Rayas every year.hahah don't know why.But one thing for sure is, I can't wait to go back to school!!! NOT coz of exams but for the FOOOOOOOOD!!!!! Yummy! :) can't wait to eat nasi lemak after 1 month. x)

Anyways, this year's Raya is kinda simple like normal.Not really balik-ing kampong but just going to Penang on the 2nd day of Raya and coming back on the errrr day before school reopens.I really miss last year's Raya coz most of my family was here :), Izzat and Family are in Scotland now.My uncle is taking his Masters there so like all of them went there as a family.They're celebrating Raya there I guess.I really miss them lah.Damn boring here without them.They're like the closest relatives to my family and they've change my life a lot especially my uncle.He gave me a lot of advice bout all sorts of things that made me realise and learn a lot.As for my aunty, she's very cool and sporting and she helped a lot too.Izzat also teman me a lot.He makes jokes and makes noise in the house A LOT.But now it's very quiet.I kinda miss the noise nowadays.haih :(.Izzat also wakes me up in the mornings when he wakes up and I'm still sleeping like a PIG.I wish them all the best in UK :)

Raya means can collect CHA-CHING! CHA-CHING!! $$$$$$$.hahahah jkjk. :)

0 comments: