Friday, September 5

Wonder.

Time flies reallyyyy reallyyyy fasttt these days.One week just passed by just like that from Monday to Friday.haih ;(.Happy 4 weeks dear! :) <3

I reallly suck at singing.Interact BOD Installation is coming up soon on September the 13th and our school Interact BODs has to perform on stage.We're gonna be singing Umbrella and Memory anddddd I gotta sing as well.haihh :(, I suck at this mannn.lol don't know how I'm gonna do it also.hahah gotta practice a lot, Practice Makes Perfect! :)

Anyways, today we had to go to Sri Garden to do the rehearsal for the installation.It was really fun going back there.I miss that school! :).It has changed quite a lot but the outside kinda looks the same.Onlay the insides are a bit different.I still remember those days when everyone used to play hopscotch during recess and lunch time where everyone would either eat veryyy fast or don't eat at all just to get a hopscotch spot coz back then many people were into that game.So kinda penuh la.hahah I met some old friends.They look really different.Coz the last time I saw them, I was in std.4 and now they're in form 4! hahah :) it was really great to meet them.I met Nazri my bestfriend in SSG and my very good friend.He's doing well there.Just now when I saw him, he just finished playing football.I still wonder how he could play football while puasa-ing hahaha.haih tak penat ka? hahah :)

0 comments: