Wednesday, September 17

Interact Joint Installation 08/09

So sorry for posting stuff late on my blog.I'm quite lazy and busy to blog at times.hahaha and those times happened to be when I actually have stuff to post about.Moving on, the past few weeks have been pretty busy with practising and staying back in school.Well, it's worth it. :)

13th of September 2008

Interact Joint Installation was held last Saturday at Sri Garden.It was really fun to back there and meet some of my old friends :).It started at 8 and ended at 10.30 a.m.Sri Garden, Sri Garden Youthact, SAB, CBN, Desa Perdana and SBU BODs were involved in this event.As usual, the starting is always the VIP speeches and all.It was okay lah but it was kinda funny watching Ann and Izeri starting to play games on their phones while the speech was going on.Selamba je ;P.Then we had to go on stage to take our ties and name tags :).I couldn't post any of the pictures that I took because my computer has virus and if I transfer pics from my phone to the comp, virus will enter my phone.Kena once already.haha :(.hahah so I guess I'll wait till my dad reformats the computer first.Anyways, I stole pics from Aimi's blog! hahah ;P sorry but thanks yeah!.Later on, I went home and had to go for tuition.




Meet the new BODs of year 08/09.From left, Trixie, Chan(BIG BOSS! hahah), Aimi, Jet and Hacks! :)



Interact's new BODs :)

0 comments: