Saturday, May 17

Tagged! =)

Tagged by Trishala =)

1)
What is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends and football! haha the 3 F's

2)
What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Urm food? haha i love to eat! =)

3)
Where do you wish to get married?
I haven't decided yet but i will decided one day with my wife, maybe by the sea? or on top of a hill? or maybe on Mount Everest coz i can save cost on air-conditioning there.haha! jkjk....

4)
How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I have no idea, god's will :)

5)
Are you in love?
Urm haha i don't know =)

6)
Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
At a place called Restaurant Jalan Perdana a.k.a HOME!

7)
Name the latest book that you bought?
Nexus Pendidikan Islam

8)
What is your full name?
Idhzan Chin Bin Sulayman :)

9)
Do you prefer your mother or father?
I love both of em!!! =)

10)
Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
I would definitely wanna meet Fernando Torres!!!!

11)
Christina or Britney?
I think i would prefer Christina coz her voice is better AND because of that ryan higa dude who lip-sang her song on youtube.It was DAMN FUNNY! :))

12)
Do you do your own laundry?
Nope

13)
The most exciting place you want to go?
Liverpool!!! :)

14)
Hugs or kisses?
BIG BIG TEDDY BEAR HUGS! haha jkjk,...hugs :)

15)
Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Trishala ;D

a) She is a really really nice girl :)
b) She LOVES to LAUGH A LOT!, keep it up!!
c) She is a really nice person to talk to, loves to make jokes =)
d) She has REALLY CHUBBY CHEEKS! very cute!! :D
e) She is smart, into sports like running! and she loves listening to MUSIC! :)

8 things I am passionate about
a) My studies and my ambition
b) Football!
c) Liverpool Football Club
d) Food!; yummy yum yum!
e) Music
f) Computers
g) Animals
h) Haha I can't think of anything else.lol

8 things I say too often:
a) yo DEI!
b) hey DUT DUT DUT! (dut = dude)
c) Fernando Torres!
d) YOUUUU!!
e) hahaha i can't really remember! haha
f) -
g) -
h) -

8 books I've read recently:
a) Bio revision book
b) Chemistry revision book
c) Sejarah revision book
d) Maths revision book
e) Physics revision book
f) Agama revision book
g) English short stories
h) BM komsas and Bukit Kepong sypnosis

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
a) Beat it - Fallout Boy feat. John Mayer
b) Cry me a river(cover) - Lost Prophets
c) With you - Chris Brown
d) Take a bow - Rihanna
e) Get low - Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
f) SOS - Jonas Brothers
g) Negaraku - Some fella....hahaha jkjk!
h) No air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown

8 things I learned recently:
a) I should not panic too much when I'm playing football
b) I should becareful when i play football in my garden so i don't accidently kick the ball into the farm behind my house haha
c) The school nasi lemak sambal is SPICY, and that kakak always put so much sambal!
d) I should start studying earlier
e) Ryan Higa is FUNNY! haha :)
f) I should stop doing stupid stuff and end up hurting myself hahaha
g) Everytime i wanna go and talk to Najiy i have to becareful coz i kena so many times already haha
h) The nasi goreng biasa in school is YUMMY! :)

8 people to tag:
a) Trishala!! :) ( urm can i tag you back ah? lol)
b) Aimi
c) Hon Herng
d) Wei Gin
e) Aja
f) Xiau Wei
g) Azry
h) Xin Lin and Xin Huei

0 comments: