Sunday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day MUM!!!!!!!! <3<3<3!

Happy Mother's Day MUM!, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO ( its SO SO SO SO, NOT SOS! haha ) MUCH. Thank you for everything that you have done for me :D, thank you for taking care of me since I was in your tummy but now i don't think i can fit in there anymore haha, I appreciate everything that you have sacrificed for me and I'm very sorry if I have hurt your feelings which i know i have done a lot of times and I will try my best not to make you sad or hurt your feelings anymore because you are my ONE AND ONLY MOTHER in this world and nothing can ever replace you :DDDDDDD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a very huge font...
hehehe
love my mother too <3