Sunday, May 4

The 'LUCKY' Tuesday

It all happened on the 15th of April which is on a Tuesday....It was a normal day as usual blablabla, and then i had no teacher for some subject i think, and then i went over to 4 alpha to hang out and laugh with the jokers there la...and then Yish made some joke, it was damn funny till everyone laughed like hell, and so happen i was lying down on table laughing, and on that table there was a clock, so i was leaning my elbow on the clock.....then suddenly,i realised my elbow was IN the clock! I realised that i had gone back in time because before my elbow entered the clock, the clock was showing 12 O' clock, but after my elbow went in,the clock showed 10 O' clock...so i guess i had gone back in time..but going back in time is quite painful lah i guess hahaha hahaha it was damn funny, then there were small tiny pieces of glass on my elbow and Fass told me to get it washed, so i went to the toilet and washed it and all, and I got treatment from the st.john's in my class, [that is one reason why i love my class, it's full of doctors(st.john's) there]...

Next week, on the 22nd of April which is also on a Tuesday and Cassie's BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG( 16 'BIGS' coz cassie is 16) day.It was her birthday...you know ppl say this on your birthday "you're a year wiser"...but for Cassie it's a bit diff , of course she is a year wiser and SMARTER but she is also AN INCH TALLER, hahaha she is damn tall lah :).....so then it was an ordinary day like usual until...........before recess, i wanted to try and jump over some table for fun lah, test whether i can join the 100CM hurdles...so i jumped over the table and i passed but i hit another table beside it which was actually not bad at first till i discovered i accidently stupidly cut myself, how stupid of me to jump....the cut was quite deep and yet to heal 100%, till that day onwards i try not to do anymore stupid things hahaha, and that is the story of the 'LUCKY TUESDAY' where i got 2 injuries on a TUESDAY hahaha that is why i'm a bit scared when i find out that it is a TUESDAY... :)

0 comments: