Thursday, May 1

=)

Hey guys, I haven't been online since the 6th of April haha that is because i did something stupid, it all happened like this, Once upon a time, I was online chatting and all and then it started to rain, so i thought it was just some ordinary rain that wouldn't be long, then a few minutes later there were thunders hahaha then i got a bit scared so i WAS GOING TO go off and then BAMM! hahah there was a spark on my modem and the whole house blacked out.hahahaa my dad who was sleeping upstairs straight away came down.fuuuuh that time i was freaking scared man.then my dad scolded a bit here and there lah hahah so then life was kinda boring after that coz normally after school i'll go online but since then everytime i go home it was kidna boring .hahaha well, now exams are coming and i haven't really studied so i think i'm gonna fail.hahaa

0 comments: